September 19, 2010

Maybe Kate can spare one?

The Gosselin children are adorable.  Like, I can't even stand how cute they are!  I've followed the show on and off for a few years now (mostly because they're a interracial white/asian couple like us!), but just began watching older seasons via Netflix.  I totally admire Kate for all she does- I mean, it was crazy enough with the twins and sextuplets, but when you add on all the marriage drama and media storm...it gets even crazier.  Watching older episodes is making me realize that Jon & Kate weren't all that compatible to begin with, really.  Their personalities are totally opposite and while that can sometimes work out to be complementary- in their case, I think its mostly just clashing.  But I digress...

Prudence and I were watching season 2 the other day and we both constantly exclaimed how awesomely cute this little kids are. They are obviously part Asian, but we weren't sure which nationality.  I heard through some (misinformed) grapevine that Jon was half-Pacific Islander.  Um, fail.  About 5 minutes after I tell Pru this, Jon proceeds to talk about how he is in fact half-Korean.  What?!  Awesome!  So here we are, falling over ourselves over these cutie pie kids and it turns out they're quarter-Korean!  It honestly made me love them all that much more!  I cannnot wait to have my own (though mine will be halfiies) part-asian kids!  In fact, maybe Kate can spare one... :)

Here's a pic of the ridiculously cute sextuplets from this season:

And here's all of the kids from a while back:

No comments:

Post a Comment