September 28, 2010

New Lesbian Pregnancy Blog Launch

I don't know if anyone else has stopped by Lesbian Lifestyle recently, but according  to this post they are preparing a new blog specifically addressing lesbian pregnancies. Its set to launch next month and they're currently looking for lesbians and lesbian couples to send in their stories to share. I don't know how it will all turn out in the end, but I think the concept is great! The online community is a powerful one and anything that makes it easier for us to find each other is awesome. I will definitely be on the lookout for the launch!

1 comment:

  1. Until I found this site I hade looked all over for blogs and a place to connect with other lesbian mom's and moms-to-be... thanks for sharing - we will check it out :) Wren

    ReplyDelete