October 29, 2010

Lonely

Prudence has finished her first week as a contributing member of society. She really loves her new job and that makes me so very happy. Her Boss and Big Boss think highly of her already and she feels very comfortable at the office. Her nerves have finally calmed down and after five days I think we're getting somewhat close to what one may call a routine. We have a sweet income again and she finally feels like she's back on track. Its everything we wanted! But it also kinda sucks...

I miss her. As desperate as she's been to find a job and despite the fact that it took her a year to find an ideal job, I'm kinda bummed about it. We've been totally spoiled by her unemployment because it gave us so much more time together. Now she's up at the crack of dawn and gets home after 6pm. And since she has class all day on Sunday, this happens six days a week.

I feel so lonely.
At least I have my newly adopted neurotic canine. Oh, and Netflix.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Lucy!!
    What do you usually do during the day? How do YOU spend your free time? (Besides loving on Ringo, of course!) :) I'm always interested in how other people spend their days! :)

    ReplyDelete